Take Yourself on a Date: Ideas for Your Galentine’s Day, Mama
Moms need other moms. This Galentine's Day, take some time for YOU and celebrate and bond with your fellow mom friends over the shared experience of motherhood - while taking some time off from the obligations of motherhood! If you’re due for much-needed break from the demands of being a mama, but aren’t sure where to start, here are a few simple ideas:
1. Have an At-Home Spa Day: Set up a DIY spa station with your favorite skincare, face masks, nail polish, and relaxing music.
2. Set up a Movie Marathon: Choose a theme for a movie marathon and make it a cozy night in with your girlfriends, snacks and comfortable seating.
3. Create a Cooking or Baking Class at Home: Pick a recipe or dish to make together and enjoy a fun cooking or baking experience.
4. Work on Crafts or a DIY project: Crate a fun (kid free!) craft or DIY project together and take turns teaching each other new skills.
5. Mama Game Night: Play board games, card games, or video games and enjoy each other's company.
6. Virtual Karaoke: Turn on a karaoke machine or use a karaoke app and sing your hearts out.
7. Book Club: Choose a book about motherhood (or don’t!) and have a get together to discuss the book and its themes.
8. Yoga or Exercise Class: Take a yoga or exercise class together and use the time to bond and relax. You can even access a lot of these classes virtually, so you can do it all together in your living room!
9. Have an Impromptu Photography Session: smart phones can do awesome things these days! Have a group photo session with friends that takes time to make you feel like the beautiful mama you are.
Remember, Galentine's Day is about celebrating friendship, so make sure to focus on spending quality time together and supporting each other as mothers. Having close mom friends is essential for your mental health and well-being. We need support as we navigate the challenges and joys of motherhood.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.