Ten Things with First-Time Mama Tricia Chen
Meet NYC-based content creator, entrepreneur, and expectant mama Tricia Chen. Tricia first popped up on our radar when she shared a reel of herself using our Stretch Mark Relief Trio, and we immediately loved her real and honest perspective on pregnancy and expectant motherhood. We're happy to feature Tricia and learn more about her through 10 quick questions & answers!
1. Tricia, we first met when you posted a reel using the Stretch Mark Relief Trio. So, which product in the Stretch Mark Relief Trio is your favorite?
At first, I thought it would be the Restorative Butter because I love the creamy texture. But after using the set a few more times, I realized the Refining Scrub is my favorite! It's mostly because I can actually feel the difference before and after. It also seems to allow my skin to absorb the oil and butter better!
2. As you near your third trimester, what is one thing you’ve learned about your body during your pregnancy journey thus far?
Sounds a bit silly but I never knew how magical a woman's body is. The fact that it just knows how to grow and protect the baby is amazing. The biggest challenge was figuring out how to adapt to the new changes every now and then but I've learned to trust that my body knows what best to do!
3. What’s your go-to outfit for the summer?
It's usually a breezy slip dress! Even now, with my pregnant belly, I still reach for slip dresses that are comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down.
4. One thing you can’t leave your home without?
My phone! And a bottle of water.
5. Coffee or matcha?
Coffee! It's mostly because my mom is a big coffee drinker, and I grew up enjoying our coffee dates!
6. Flats or heels?
Flats, especially now. But interestingly, I seem to walk with better posture when I have heels on.
7. Early bird or night owl?
I want to be an early bird but I'm really more of a night owl.
8. Sunglasses or summer hat? Summer hat to keep my head cool and UV protected!
9. Where can we find you on the 'gram?
At @happilyeverstyle or at the brand and content consultancy @theonceupon.
10. And lastly, when are you due?!
Baby boy is due in November 2022.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.